copy of 1/2 oz Gold Coin - American Eagle
With an iconic design and 1/2 oz of Gold, the American Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin.
Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Purity: 916/1000
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
|Nominal Value||50 $|
|Manufacturer||United States Mint|
|Motive||Liberty Dollar- Augustus Saint-Gaudens (American Eagle)|
|Time of delivery||5 to 7 days after receiving payment|
- Coin / Round
- Weight (gr)
- Weight (oz)
- Nominal Value
- 50 $
- United States Mint
- Random Year
- Liberty Dollar- Augustus Saint-Gaudens (American Eagle)
- Good Delivery
- Time of delivery
- 5 to 7 days after receiving payment