1/10 oz Gold Coin- American Eagle
The design of the American Gold Eagle is instantly recognizable across the world with collectors and investors alike.
Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed 1907 Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Purity 916/1000
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
See product table of features
|Nominal Value||10 $|
|Manufacturer||United States Mint|
|Motive||Liberty Dollar- Augustus Saint-Gaudens (American Eagle)|
|Diameter||16,5 mm / 1,83 mm|
|Time of delivery||5 to 7 days after receiving payment|
- Coin / Round
- Weight (gr)
- Weight (oz)
- Nominal Value
- 10 $
- United States Mint
- Random Year
- Liberty Dollar- Augustus Saint-Gaudens (American Eagle)
- 16,5 mm / 1,83 mm
- Good Delivery
- Time of delivery
- 5 to 7 days after receiving payment
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought: